Wednesday, May 11, 2016

I'm kinda jealous...

I know it's not right, but my friend Deirdre sent me this photo - she made my Manfriend Hoodie for her son - she started out with Bonita (which my pattern called for) cotton in natural, knit it, finished it off and then dyed it aquamarine! AND then used her embroidery machine to add the skull and crossbones to personalize it for him. What a great job and what a great gift! I'm so proud of her because she hasn't knit for a while and I was pleased to help add to inspiring her to getting back to her machine and I love her finished product.
Huh! My GFH is getting kind of old, it's been a year! I have been wearing it incessantly and I do have a cone of the natural and an abandoned sleeve that would most likely get me a new hoodie...this brings back to mind a purchased hoodie that I have that http://knitwords.blogspot.ca/2011/06/snippets.html I had planned to do a version of and never got around to...

 

No comments: